Become a Member!
We would love to have you join us – only $5 per year gets you lots of food, camaraderie, and all the exercise anyone could ever want. Click the button for a club membership application.
Since we are a chartered club, BOTH guest policies apply.
Please contact the Club President for a current roster.
(members and non-members)
Swing into Spring is an open rotating partners doubles tournament for men and women 50 and up.
Men of October is a singles and rotating partners doubles tournament for men and women 80 and up.
(members and club guests)
Rotating Partners Doubles Tournament – We have rotating partners doubles tournament for men and women every 4-8 weeks throughout the fall, winter, and spring at 8:00 AM on Saturdays. See the club information board at the courts or check the Events Calendar.
You must sign up to play ahead of time on the sheets posted on the club information board (and pay $2.)
SCW Recreation Center Racquetball Court Rules
1. BEFORE USE ALL PERSONS MUST SIGN IN AT THE MONITOR’S STATION.
2. ANYONE UNDER AGE 16 MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY ADULT SPONSOR.
3. APPROPRIATE APPAREL REQUIRED-NO STREET CLOTHES. RUBBER SOLED NON-MARKING ATHLETIC SHOES ONLY. NO BLACK SOLES. NO SHOES FROM AN OUTSIDE AREA ALLOWED ON COURTS.
4. PROTECTIVE EYE-WEAR IS REQUIRED.
5. RACQUETBALL, HANDBALL OR WHISPERBALL ITEMS ONLY. USE ‘NO MARK’ COMPOSITION BALLS WHEN POSSIBLE.
6. COURTS AVAILABLE FOR ONE HOUR TIME FRAME. RESERVATIONS, BY PHONE OR IN PERSON, ONE DAY IN ADVANCE. CONSECUTIVE RESERVATIONS NOT ACCEPTED. ONLY ONE ADVANCE RESERVATION AUTHORIZED (PER DAY).
7. TEN (10) MINUTE ‘GRACE’ PERIOD ALLOWED FOR RESERVATION. AFTER THAT COURT IS AVAILABLE FOR ‘OPEN’ PLAY.
8. COURTS NOT RESERVED ARE OPEN ON A FIRST-COME, FIRST-SERVED BASIS.
Note: These are the SCW Recreation Center Court Rules (not the Racquetball/Handball/Whisperball Club) and apply to all users.